Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Freedom @ Topshop Sale Bargains

Last month I picked up some lovely jewellery bargains from my local Outfit store, all of which I completely forgot about until I found the little bag with them in the other day!

I had been browsing the new Topshop concession in store and happened upon a few nice sale pieces on the jewellery stand, I picked up a few necklaces all £3.50 or less! Oh, and a pair of diva earrings from Miss Selfridge for a £1 - yes, a £1!!























From Left to Right:
Frog long necklace - £3.50, Gold Chain long necklace - £3.50, Gold Coin two layer necklace - £2.50, Star three layer necklace - £3.50 (all Freedom @ Topshop), Gold Ball drop earrings - £1 (diva @ Miss Selfridge)

So far I've worn the gold chain necklace, doubled up under a blouse, and the gold coin necklace over a green blouse with my silver Topshop blazer.

(I really must start doing some OOTDs to show you!)

My favourite has to be this cute little green frog though, with green diamantés along its back.



Did you grab any jewellery finds on the sale rails?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...