Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Green With Envy

Happy New Year and welcome to 2014! For the first post of the year I wanted to share a little treat that I gifted myself over the festive period. If you've read any of my AW13 LFW posts about the Handpicked Media suite, then you will know that I discovered a gorgeous jewellery brand called Anna Lou of London. In particular I received a beautiful bespoke necklace - post here - that I adore and of course the magpie in me couldn't stop there...



Having trawled through the Anna Lou of London website I spotted many an item that I wanted to get my greedy little mitts on but this green wonder had me literally drooling in desire - OK, maybe drooling's a little gross but I knew that I needed this in my life. This is the Jade bracelet in gold. Isn't it beautiful?





It is part of the Luxe collection by Anna Lou of London, which is a range of high quality statement costume jewellery that I first spotted on their stand at the Handpicked Media LFW event. There is also a matching set of Jade earrings or a Jade necklace if you're interested. All the pieces are made up of resin stones in various cuts and shades of green, set in 18kt gold plated housing. The bracelet has a clip fasten to securely hold it in place.

I absolutely LOVE the mix'n'match feel of the different sized and shaped stones and the variety of colours - from jade and turquoise to a dark emerald shade - making it a truly dazzling piece of arm candy.

The Jade bracelet is £38, Jade earrings are £25 and the Jade necklace is £55.
All available at www.AnnaLouofLondon.com or notonthehighstreet.com.
Disclaimer - I have not been sponsored for this post and I purchased the bracelet on a typical whim when my magpie tendencies were at full strength. For more info about Anna Lou of London then please check out their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...