Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Leopard Print Love

Sooooo, I have a small confession to make. My last post about my Killer Kurt Geigers were not the only shoes I bought that day. In fact I may have broken my bank account with 4 pairs... God, I have clearly no self-control when it comes to footwear!

Carvela by Kurt Geiger Amelia Court Shoes



I was busy buying 2 other pairs of shoes in my local Kurt Geiger concession. I dared to have a browse whilst the sales assistant packed my shoes into their boxes and my gaze fell upon these furry wonders... Oh I am a sucker for pony hair! And at half price in the sale it was pretty much a done deal once she found my size in the stockroom.

These are the Amelia shoe from Carvela by Kurt Geiger and in my opinion, are the perfect high heel. Not too over the top high, or too bulky (which I often find with platformed heels) but sturdy enough that I won't go falling flat on my face! They are surprisingly comfortable to wear and walk in for that matter. The half inch platform at the front balances out the heel height nicely and provides some cushioning for the ball of the foot.

Carvela have done this design in various colours in the past and I think they also currently do these in a nude or black suede if you're looking for something a bit more conservative. Personally, I can't resist a bit of leopard print!

 
The Amelia shoes are still in stock (and still in the sale!) at various places online. I got mine from House of Fraser but they still have them in most sizes at John Lewis, Selfridges and kurtgeiger.com.

Wherever you go they all seem to be the same price of £59 so what are you waiting for?
Disclaimer - I bought these, on a shopping spree, with my own money. I have not been sponsored for this post I just wanted to show off my shoesies 'cos they are pretty amazing don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...