Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Perfect Pumps...


If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen a little pic I posted a while back of these Next Jewelled Pumps. They were a splurge purchase, along with the Dorothy Perkins Black Snake ones above, on a supposed shoe-shopping-free month! Anyway, they seem to have both been my go-to shoes for the last month or two so I guess that means they were a splurge well spent...

Dorothy Perkins Black Snake Metal Trim Pumps £23

Next Nude Jewelled Flower Ballerinas £25

The snakeskin pumps are a perfect go to work shoe, for days when I just can't be bothered to heel it up. They kind of have a certain 'Tory Burch-ness' about them with the gold coloured metal trim to the toe but with a much smaller price tag! And the nude suede pumps glam up a pair of denim skinnies perfectly when strolling around the city for a little light shopping. Oh, and both are super comfy too - bonus!

The Dorothy Perkins Black Snake Metail Trim Pumps are now out of stock but you can get the nude version here for £23.

The Next Nude Suede Jewelled Flower Ballerinas were still in stock when I last checked here for £25 and they also come in black and silver.


P.S. If you want to follow me on Instagram, just search for me under brushupandmakeup
 

Disclaimer - I have not been paid in any way for this review, I just wanted to share these little beauties with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...